Some of you may recall the adventure that Kevin and I took to Washington. We had a lot of fun posting pictures of all the things that happened during that trip. Going along with the "adventure" theme....we have decided to keep a blog of our adventures from here on out....

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Family Visits.....

Kevin is truly blessed to have an amazing family.  We had some visit today:

 Kevin with his niece Autumn
Kevin with his tape headband....rockin it out...LOL
             
 Ooops....it popped off.....what a character...

 Dawn, Kevin and Brent (Kevin's Brother and Sister-in-Law)

 Andrea, Kevin and Autumn (Kevins little sister and niece)


 They have so much fun together...

Autumn is giving Kevin the bunny ears...LOL  

What a great family!!

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing Kevin smiling! That is awesome & sooooo excited that family came to help brighten his day! We continue to pray for you guys and know that we, here on the East Coast, are joining Team Kevin to rally and get you both doing 100% better SOON!

    Keep the posts going! Truly admire you both for staying so positive through this! Love & miss you both! :) Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan,
    Thank you for all that you are doing for Kevin. I am impressed with the dedication and commitment that you have to him, you have shown me the true meaning of service. I wish there was more that I could do to help you, and if there is anything that you need do not hesitate to let me know.

    Kevin,
    Stay strong brother, and don't forget all of the love and support that is out here just waiting to be tapped into. I love you both and am only a call away.
    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brent...I would do anything for him....I appreciate all you have done...you are a Rock...and I really appreciate your support. Thank you for the kind words...we love ya.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete