Some of you may recall the adventure that Kevin and I took to Washington. We had a lot of fun posting pictures of all the things that happened during that trip. Going along with the "adventure" theme....we have decided to keep a blog of our adventures from here on out....

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Get the Blood Flowing.....

So it begins......they have now turned Kevin into a Vampire...this give new meaning to the term "Team Kevin" that my co-workers came up with....so so funny.  "Team Kevin" was established by my co-workers months ago in an effort to let me know I should date Kevin.....he is well liked at my office (and everywhere else...who wouldn't adore him...he is the best!)....so now we are on this adventure and Team Kevin is going to rally to fight the cancer.



We have been amazed by the out pour of love and support from family and friends......I truly appreciate all that Kevins family has done, not only for Kevin...but for me.  Either taking me to eat something or encouraging me to just get out.....I feel so much love from all of them.  They are truly a strong family and it is easy to see why Kevin is such a great man.

Speaking of family and friends.  Kevin's brother Brent has spent many days in the hospital with us....he is a great source of support as are Kevin's Parents, and his children Emily and Justin.  Kevin is also looking forward to his sister Andrea coming for a visit any time now.  I also want to mention that his sisters, Shauna and Jen, call and are always getting Kevin to laugh....I love to see him laugh...so this is ALWAYS a great thing.  He has also had a lot of friends stop by to see him...one of Kevin's friend and co-worker, Andy Saal, came by for a visit...he is headed out to Los Angelos and wanted to check in on Kevin before he left.

 Andy Saal....what a fun Friend!!

Andy Helping Kevin get into the Halloween Spirit.

Kevin gets to dress up for Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment